Forums

Forum Home > Tell us about your hamster(s)! > Roborovski Hamster breeder UK

Ash_StudentVet

I am a breeder of Roborovski Hamsters. I am based in Nottingham and Manchester.

I have nearly a decade of experience breeding hamsters. I am currently breeding Roborovski hamsters as a hobby whilst I am training to be a veterinary surgeon.

I have nearly always got litters of Robos available so it’s worth getting in touch with me if you are thinking about keeping Robos. If you need any advice about anything hamster related please don’t hesitate to contact me: [email protected]

Currently I have Roborovski hamsters available as the breeding season has just started.

£15 per pair or £20 per trio.

I only sell in pairs, trios and groups (It’s unfair to single house) I always give a birth certificate with all hamsters for your records. Pictures can be sent by email.

Should you require any further information please email me. [email protected]

April 21, 2013 at 4:56 PM Flag Quote & Reply

leon

I am Leon Carstens from Namibia in AFRICA and would give any thing to Import Roborovski "wonders of the world" to Namibia, as we cant get them in our country. I had about 6 of them which I collected all of the country, those where stolen, dont no who it was as my house was broken into. PLEASE PLEASE would you be able to Export to Namibia, other colours dwarfs also like light and dark brown and black??? I will carry all the costs involved

Warm regards

Leon

May 7, 2013 at 7:12 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Oops! This site has expired.

If you are the site owner, please renew your premium subscription or contact support.