Forums

Forum Home > Hamster names > Hammy Name

mpd01

Hi! I am getting a hamster (girl) and I need a short, catchy, cute name!!!! Please tell me all the names you've got!!! So, do robos do better by themselves or with a cagemate? If I buy only one, will it get lonely or sad? I just want one so it's easier to tame, lol. ;)

April 11, 2013 at 9:51 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Loki Wolf

My two girls are Charlotte and Scarlett, the rest of my lot are boys. You can check out the names list too for ideas. You may also want to sex the Robo when you get home as pet shops aren't known to always sex them right.

Robos can do fine on their own, but a few crave company like my Charlotte and Matrim. Keeping pairs can be difficult as fights and falling outs can happen so one needs to be aware of that, plus it's harder to tame two at a time. Also if the pet shop sexes them wrong, you could end up with a male and a female and soon have to deal with pups. You will also need a bigger cage with no levels and at least a wheel each. A good size for a single Robo is about 70cm by 40cm while a pair or group needs at least 100cm by 40cm.

April 11, 2013 at 10:15 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Alex

I think you should call it Angel since it's so sweet.

Other names:

Gracie

Maggie/Mags

Hershey

Ellie/Ella

Little Miss Cheeks

Strawberry

Dolce (sweet in Italian)

Pucci or Gucci

Skittles

Cuddles

Mrs whiskers

Bubble

squeek

daisy

smudge

belle

Marge

Daisy

Slinky

Pip

Splotches

Pom

Lily

Popcorn

Piper

Muffin

Ruby

Puff

Fluzzi

Goldie

Wiffy

Waffy

Misty

Smokie

Nugget

Bandit

Pepper

Spice

Splash

Flower

Kiwi

Tortellini

Noodles

Rio

Pasta

Josie

Gerard

Gerardo

Ginger

Lol, Hope this helps.

--

Alex x

♥Ginger♥

April 12, 2013 at 6:42 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Pandas

If you check out the name section there are tons of names. My hammies are Chestnut, Peanut and Patches, and of course, little Popcorn ( RIP) .

--

My hamsters Popcorn, Peanut, Chestnut, Patches.

My hamsters, Dogs, Chickens, goldfish and hand reared calf   are awesome!!!

R.I.P. Popcorn.

Please check out my youtube channel and subscribe for everything about animals!!! Hhere is the link:   http://www.youtube.com/user/Sammyanimals21

April 12, 2013 at 3:11 PM Flag Quote & Reply

mpd01

I'm thinking about the name Buttons! Isn't that CUTE?! LOL

April 19, 2013 at 5:29 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Oops! This site has expired.

If you are the site owner, please renew your premium subscription or contact support.