Forums

Forum Home > Tell us about your hamster(s)! > New Hammies !

MoietyEdanna

Hi everyone... been a while and have been focusing more on my rabbits ; but wanted to log on here and say hello and we have a new robo and are planning to buy a few more.

I miss those cuties !

February 8, 2013 at 1:12 PM Flag Quote & Reply

MoietyEdanna

Is there a way to re load this forum page to show categories ?  The page has all the topics as one main thread with no categories separated for ( new hammies, feeding, etc.) ...just wondering if there's a better way to view the forum --- any help is appreciated ! 

Nevermind --- I just had to click the "normal" tab and the categories loaded up all arranged....:roll: :P:D

February 8, 2013 at 1:23 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Alex

Im new ( not that new i've started about month ago and im not so good).
How many hamsters are you planning to get :D

+ Im not sure how to

--

Alex x

♥Ginger♥

February 9, 2013 at 1:15 PM Flag Quote & Reply

MoietyEdanna

Hi Alex ; probably 4 or 5 total.... I used to raise fish and am no longer doing that ... so we have alot of empty 10-30 gallon tanks . I just buy wire covers for the robo's and add shelves and huts ; as well as a dust bath and potty.

February 9, 2013 at 4:02 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Alex

Cool! I've got only one hamsters.
( Since this is my first ever hamster )

--

Alex x

♥Ginger♥

February 10, 2013 at 6:04 AM Flag Quote & Reply

RoboLover01

Same, i only have one Robo. I want another one, but i dont have another cage and its probably too late to make them live together.... And Teddy (my current Robo) would probably get territorrial.....

-H :)

March 31, 2013 at 11:11 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Oops! This site has expired.

If you are the site owner, please renew your premium subscription or contact support.