Forums

Forum Home > General hamster questions > Texas Hamsters

SAHamman

Hi I am brand new to the site, and I was hoping you guys coule help me.

I reside in Texas and I am having a very hard time finding a breeder in Texas. My first hamster Douglass is a robo I purchased from petsmart about three months ago and while I love him dearly he is not the most affectionate hamster (like he will run and hide when I come near lol, but thats fine I like to just watch him).

So I am looking for a breeder where I know I can get a happy, friendly, healthy hamster. Perferably a robo breeder so I can get a friend for Douglass but it doesnt have to be. The problem I am having is after scouring the internet and classifieds, I cannot find a single hamster breeder in Texas. Every ad or listing I have found is outdated and the 5 or so breeders I have contacted will not respond.

So I come to you in desperation. Anyone know of a reliable hamster breeder in Texas? The location doesnt matter I can drive anywhere in state.

Thank you

SA Ham man

August 4, 2011 at 6:05 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Rose_fog

Try contacting robobreeder.

August 4, 2011 at 6:51 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Amanda

Though I can't be of much help here, I just wanted to say Welcome to the Site!!! :D

And I agree with Rose123, try contacting our member Robobreeder. 

--

Amanda 

RIP Pip  :: My first Roborovski -- He was Pied, hyper, sweet, and extremely cute! 

August 4, 2011 at 8:48 PM Flag Quote & Reply

SAHamman

Thank you for the warm welcome and the advice, ill contact him right away

August 4, 2011 at 9:17 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Pip_<3

I've just found out it's robobreeder224.

--

I love roborovski hamsters!

August 4, 2011 at 9:32 PM Flag Quote & Reply

SAHamman

Ok I contacted 226 the first time and they are not based in Texas, tried to contact 224 but it tells me that member does not exist. Are we talking about the same member?

August 4, 2011 at 10:01 PM Flag Quote & Reply

robobreeder226

i am robo breeder226   224 does does not exist

--

August 4, 2011 at 10:05 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Pip_<3

Oops, sorry.:D

--

I love roborovski hamsters!

August 4, 2011 at 10:07 PM Flag Quote & Reply

robobreeder226

dont worry about it, sometimes it get mixed up my self!

--

August 4, 2011 at 10:14 PM Flag Quote & Reply

SAHamman

Well thanks for the help. Im beginning to think there are no hamster breeders of any kind in Texas! I have tried every method I know of looking them up with no luck. May have to think about going out of state...

August 5, 2011 at 8:16 PM Flag Quote & Reply

TinkaHams

I know a few american Breeders are willing to send Hamster via Live animal transport. But its very rare as many are worried of the stress to the hamsters.

--

Made by me please dont use without permission. :)

I'm a  Moderator! If you need help, or have a question, feel free to contact me!

August 5, 2011 at 8:43 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.