Forums

Forum Home > General questions concerning your hamster > Signs of Pregnancy??

Sean

Hi again...well as i am breeding my 2 russian hamsters and i think they successfully 'did it' about the 13th or 14th of May and i calculated 21 days from they 2 days and i think if she is pregnant that she is due about the 3rd 0r 4th of June??.....but my Q is was is the signs of pregnancy ?? lately she has been stuffing her pouches with either food or bedding but i dont know and tonight her pouches are giant! she also has been on her wheel a bit more but not alot? so do you think shes pregnant and getting ready for the birth??......Thanks Sean:D

--

Please do not use without permission from TinkaHams as this is her artwork not mine as I asked permission before using.Thanks.

May 23, 2011 at 5:25 PM Flag Quote & Reply

luv my babies

possb;y. she will get irratable and fatter

--

cujo, golieth, rachel, elysia and her kids say hi.

May 23, 2011 at 5:46 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Sean

hi again another Q.....anytime i go into the cage to bring Winter and Pearl out Carmel especially (carmel and snow live in the cage 2) starts biting me anytime i go near the 2 girls....he seems protective over them and he always lies on top of them...does this mean their pregnant??...thanks for replies in advance...Sean:)

--

Please do not use without permission from TinkaHams as this is her artwork not mine as I asked permission before using.Thanks.

May 25, 2011 at 8:31 AM Flag Quote & Reply

luv my babies

that doesn't mean they are pregnant. he is do protecting them. but put all of them in sepperate cages. because carmel is most likely pregnant if she is attacking you when you try to get the water bottle. if pearl is there with carmel when she has the babies carmel will more than likely eat the babies. if winter is there with carmel then he can get her pregnant again literaily right after giving birth. don't put pearl and winter together because if she is not pregnant she will be. hope i helped. if you need more cages i know where you can get aquariums for ten dollars.

--

cujo, golieth, rachel, elysia and her kids say hi.

May 26, 2011 at 6:36 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.