Forums

Forum Home > Forum Help > Is anyone on this website anymore?

iloverobos

I have asked several questions and no one answered, is anyone on this website anymore?

November 30, 2013 at 9:55 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Hammyhappy

unfortunally this website has been locked for sometime and hence no one comes anymore.  I have just discovered it is open again and I don't think the site will become active for a long time yet.  however, there is a great hamster forum that I have found called Hamster Hideout and it gives excellent info.  I really do wish this site the best but I don't think it will become active any time soon.

--

HAMMYHAPPY

November 24, 2014 at 3:08 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Lychee

As Hammyhappy said, this site has just recently come back up. I didn't discover it was up until today.

This is a great forum and I like how small it is; Hamster Hideout is more active but a lot more people know about it.  I think I may use both starting from now.

I would like to thank the owner of this site, roborovskihamsters, for bringing this beautiful site back to life.  I think it has very high potential and I hope more people come on as time passes. :)

--

-Lychee

R.I.P. Lychee

Not close but not far, at the stroke of twilight,

You were my little star, shining bright with your light.

And when the sun rose, you never disappeared,

For in my heart, you will always be near.

Please, make it only one photo per album. ;)

December 25, 2014 at 2:53 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Hammyhappy

Lychee at December 25, 2014 at 2:53 PM

As Hammyhappy said, this site has just recently come back up. I didn't discover it was up until today.

This is a great forum and I like how small it is; Hamster Hideout is more active but a lot more people know about it.  I think I may use both starting from now.

I would like to thank the owner of this site, roborovskihamsters, for bringing this beautiful site back to life.  I think it has very high potential and I hope more people come on as time passes. :)

Hi Lychee! (I think I know you on HH!)  I hope the same for this site and I am so glad some members have not forgotten about it! 

--

HAMMYHAPPY

January 1, 2015 at 10:30 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Hannah Jones
Site Owner

Hi! I'm the site owner.

I just wanted to say thanks so much to those who are revisiting the site after it was down for so long - It's so great to know there's still loyal visitors who check back on the site after such a long time. I'm sorry it took so long to get the site back up, and that there was no way to tell if it was temporary or permanent. But here we are, a new start, and I'm so glad we got the site back.

I know it'll be a while until the site regains the popularity and thriving community it took 5 years to grow, but its visitor count is increasing, and having just checked Google, the site's already on the first page of results for "roborovski hamster" - that's definitely faster than I thought it'd take to get back there.

Hopefully you lot over at Hamster Hideout will check back here once the site's grown again! :)

Thanks for the loyalty! - Hannah (roborovskihamsters)

January 3, 2015 at 9:58 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Hammyhappy

we sure will! Glad you brought it back and I can't wait for what's in store for this site!

--

HAMMYHAPPY

January 3, 2015 at 10:19 AM Flag Quote & Reply

CSW

Thank you for bringing back this web site.  Your effort to help those who care for hamsters is appreciated.

--

--  Chris

January 3, 2015 at 10:34 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Lychee

Hannah Jones at January 3, 2015 at 9:58 AM

Hi! I'm the site owner.

I just wanted to say thanks so much to those who are revisiting the site after it was down for so long - It's so great to know there's still loyal visitors who check back on the site after such a long time. I'm sorry it took so long to get the site back up, and that there was no way to tell if it was temporary or permanent. But here we are, a new start, and I'm so glad we got the site back.

I know it'll be a while until the site regains the popularity and thriving community it took 5 years to grow, but its visitor count is increasing, and having just checked Google, the site's already on the first page of results for "roborovski hamster" - that's definitely faster than I thought it'd take to get back there.

Hopefully you lot over at Hamster Hideout will check back here once the site's grown again! :)

Thank you!  I cannot describe how ecstatic I was when I (accidentally) discovered the site was back, and how much happier I became when I discovered there were people, like Hammyhappy, who still came on.

And I thank you for never giving up on this beautiful website, even after the repetitive bandwith issues.  I definitely didn't think this place would ever come back after that. :)  I'm glad, for once, that I was wrong.

--

-Lychee

R.I.P. Lychee

January 3, 2015 at 10:37 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Hammie2Hammie
Hi
January 14, 2015 at 5:40 PM Flag Quote & Reply

RIVERSANGEL

Hi! I'm the site owner.

THANK UPU THANK YOU THANK YOU for this site!!!! We are new Robo owners (2 females) & were so thrilled to discover this site, specifically dedicate just for these unique little angels!  We were wondering if little the wooden shaped, flavored wood treats were acceptable for these small breeds?

Thanks again!

January 14, 2015 at 10:49 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Lychee

RIVERSANGEL at January 14, 2015 at 10:49 PM

Hi! I'm the site owner.

THANK UPU THANK YOU THANK YOU for this site!!!! We are new Robo owners (2 females) & were so thrilled to discover this site, specifically dedicate just for these unique little angels!  We were wondering if little the wooden shaped, flavored wood treats were acceptable for these small breeds?

Thanks again!

Hamsters actually come in species, not breeds. :P  I'ts a very common misconception.

I think those kinds of treats would be fine. :)  It really depends on what kind of flavor it is.  As long as the flavor doesn't include any foods that robos can't eat, I believe it would be okay.  May I ask exactly what kinds of chews you're thinking of?

Anyway, I think I'm reeling a little off topic here. ;)

--

-Lychee

R.I.P. Lychee

January 15, 2015 at 10:37 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Oops! This site has expired.

If you are the site owner, please renew your premium subscription or contact support.